The final Quarterly results for Facebook in 2015 are in!
As Sheryl Sandberg reports below, Facebook has had a massive quarter with significant increases in number of monthly users, Facebook Messenger and the big one of Facebook Groups hitting the 1 Billion user mark.
Figures at a quick glance:
- Number of monthly users on Facebook is now at 1.59 billion up from 1.54 billion last quarter
- Facebook Groups now exceeding 1 billion users per month. Up from 925+ million.
- 100 million more users on Facebook messenger (800 million users each month). Up from 700 million.
- 50 million users now on Facebook pages. Up from 45+ million.
- 500 million people now using Facebook Events
- Internet.org initiative has increased to 19 millions up from 14+ million
- 950+ million people notified by Facebook Safety Check.
All in all, Facebook is absolutely killing it. With frequent updates and features for users and advertisers alike, it looks like Facebook’s continued growth will be long term.
We just released our results for the last quarter of 2015. Facebook is about connecting people to the things they care…
Posted by Sheryl Sandberg on Wednesday, 27 January 2016
Leave a Reply